It wasn't too long ago I started working retail, but in that amount of time I soon found out all the joys that it had to offer. (Sarcasm) While it does actually have some benefits there are some days that we all want to pull our hair out and quit.
ut before we get to the photos here's a small update. I had a photoshop the last week with my friend Jennofer Oswald. You'll find my favorite photos at the bottom of this page! Stay tuned for more photography updates!
1. Me when the customer puts their money on the counter instead of my outstretched hand.
2. When the customer ignores me when I say hi to them.
3. My face when the customer makes the classic "Haha doesn't scan, guess it's free then" joke.
4. How I feel when my best friend at work gets to go home before me.
5. When you see someone you know walk into the store and hope to god they don't see you.
6. Managers during busy season.
7. How it feels cleaning up after customers all around the store.
8. When a customer asks you a question after you've clocked out.
9. When the difficult customer finally makes a sale and leaves.
10. The accuracy hurts.
11. When everyone is looking forward to a weekend off relaxing but you've got work all weekend.
12. Life in retail.
13. What the customer thinks the back room looks like vs what it actually does.
14. Me on my way home from work.
Thank you for reading! Here are some of the photos I took last Thursday! More photos will be on their way! Be sure to spread the word if you have a friend who needs photos done! Email me at email@example.com